Thursday 3 January 2013

When your heart speaks


The trees go by me as
Though I’m going
No where

They are taller than
My dreams
Will
Ever reach

As I stumble through their
Leaves on the
Ground

I seek what they have
In this
Ever-changing world

A path laid out
F or them
As they have been
Planted

As I listen to my heart
I hear what it
Says

In taking each step with
A
Readying pace

A stride that takes
All that it needs

To be lifted
And to grow
Where it stands

Where footsteps left have
Been pondered
And followed

In knowing my path
Is there waiting for
Me

I will choose strength, love and courage

As my fellow
Travellers,
My guides and
My light

As it is your heart
That holds
Your stories
Treasures
And dreams

Once it speaks
You will know
What it is
Saying



Emma Phillips
01/01/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment